Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The New year is here

Well the New year is here!! I know that for sure!! I know a lotta ppl made up new resolutions and I know quite a few ppl who went to the gym as part of their resolution and its gonna last just for a day or two.. For me the excitement of the Newyear is not so much. Am not being altruistic or anything like that.. but its just exciting anymore... maybe I have grown old!! LOL!!!
The thought that hit me when I started writing this blog was abut the Tsunami. I read the some one knew about the Tsunami just b4 it hit the Sumatra islands and if things were done properly a lot of precious lives could have been saved. This really jerked me into the reality of this world. A lot of communities all over the world are trying to provide some relief to the affected. I know a couple of my friends who are trying to help the people. I know that God gave a word to Noah that he would not destroy the world with water again...But maybe we all made him change his mind.. think about it....

No comments: