Thursday, July 21, 2005

The book is out!

Well I know for sure that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is out! and well its a sad state that I didnt get to read it yet. But Sabr ka fal meeta hota hai(smething like patience is virtue...) so am jus waiting to get my hands on that book. I was actually out last weekend...floating on the missouri river. it was awesomely, amazingly, scintillatingly, spectaculary,brilliantly, tanningly, hot and sunny! and whew! what an experience! gettin stuck in between branches when floating...man seriously u shud try it sometime. I was dead beat after the trip coz well the water really gets u tired and well if u float for 5 hrs..u are as good as dead!! thas also one of the reasons i havent blogged in a while..and well..am lazy too...so...yes u got it!!

Just trying to blog here...Actually I dont have much to write today. so I will stop here.

1 comment:

Random Access said...

gawd, not another HP review...!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!