Sunday, August 28, 2005

well its sunday...not wednesday...

Someone jus told me that i post only on wednesdays and then dont do any more blogs..well today is not wednesday is it?? Been a good weekend. I co-hosted a show on the radio for the first time. It was lotta fun playin some of my fav. songs on air...and well i gotta talk on air too!!! u can listen to me online..will post the link in the next blog...though i wont b hosting the show next week...since am out for the long weekend!!..had to stall sometimes till we played the next song...it was totally kewl! dunno why i didnt do it earlier...well i can RJ now atleast for sometime. It is kinda not complicated once u really know what is happening. but speed is very important and so is accuracy!! oh my god this sounds like some network class...well...it isn't!

Went to a zoo yday and well...i need to update my pic blog abut that. will try to do that now or mayb tomm. God! its august and its still scorching hot! cant believe....and well I hate winters...so let it stay this way..its nice..not nice and sunny...but hot and sunny and i can live with that.
nothing much to post. will keep bloggin....

1 comment:

Random Access said...

ok, 1 for the weekend :) Looking forward to meet ur relatives in ur pic blog ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!