Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tagged!!

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
the book is "Nothing Serious" by PG Wodehouse and line 4 has "home there was a set of diamond cuff links,a present from Mrs."

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
grabbed my cd pouch

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Flight 93

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
7:50

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
7:47

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Fridge

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Evening to my neighbours house. Combined cooking.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Hussains Blog

9. What are you wearing?
PJ's

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes I did

11. When did you last laugh?
a couple of hours ago, at my team meeting

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
wall clock,soft toys,pictures,calendar

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I am weird, so everything else looks normal to me.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Hilarious

15. What is the last film you saw?
Ice Age2

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A huge house in Malibu beach with a red Ferrari and well I would just be shocked.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
After knowing me, do you really wanna know more?

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?


19. Do you like to dance?
Yes

20. George Bush.
Iraq

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
GUI

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
GNU

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Of course, Why not?

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hey! Wazzup?

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
I dont think any of them would do it, but here goes

1. Senthil

2. Vivek

3. Sathya


I dont think any more will blog either.

3 comments:

senthil natarajan said...

will write on the tag soon...

Random Access said...

Is answer 18 a deliberate one?

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Rambler registries said...

@senthil
looking forward to that.

@ra
well am non-political, i dont wanna go change the world.