Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Been a while

Its been a while since I really posted anything on my blog and I believe its time I got back. I am not sure what to write about so many things have happened in this time gap! Its horribly cold where I live for a February! Its winter now..when its almost Spring and we had our first snow shower only in Feb even though we were visited by flurries in Dec and Jan, still it had been a mild winter so far! How I miss the west!! They call 60 deg F cold..which is pathetic in my opinion(no offense to the two B's who live out there!)

New york was awesome during Christmas as usual! I have been to some major cities including Chicago, SFO but I am not sure why but NewYork is always breathtaking for me. Everytime I visit the city, it has something new to offer! I love it especially in the lights.

Some photos need to be uploaded from my thnxgiving trip, my NY city trip so many to do's. Shall take a rain check on that though.

Now to business at hand, this blog.

I have nothing to write about as of yet, coz my thoughts are so incoherent. Shall post more in a day or two.

No comments: