Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Turbulent serenity

Faraway from the concurring squabbles;
From the leisurely drudgery;
Where complementary contraries coexist;
Where bitterness and blithe try hard to cobble;

Faraway from all the serious spontaneity;
From the lucid obscurities;
Where there are authentic infidelities;
Where we still dream into reality;

Faraway from the mundane exceptionalities;
From the tranquil rackets;
Where we have ubiquitous scarcities;
Where there are peaceful hostilities;

At this place unknown
I indulge myself in this sweet surrender
Giving up on everything
Where I can call my soul ,my own

So far, yet so close to the irony called LIFE!

~Rambler.

Am back keep checking this space for more.

3 comments:

Rambler registries said...

@Bharat:That was a quick comment! Shall try to be regular with my blog.and thanks :)

Hamsa said...

Hey....Excellent !!!! very very nice :-)

Rambler registries said...

@Hamsa:Thank you :)