Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

This book is way beyond AWESOME. I can see myself reading this book over and over again. I completed the whole book...sort of a marathon and Boy! it was gripping and I didnt feel like putting it down. The book has the perfect ending and you could not ask for more. I am not going to be a tattle tale...read on and enjoy. Shall post another review in a couple of days...when the war is over.

Pssst.....Currently also reading....THE NAMESAKE...by Jhumpha lahiri. But since tthe HP book was coming out, i read,reread all the other 6 books in the series just to refresh my memory....the reading of the namesake was sidelined for a while, now am back to read it.

4 comments:

Bharat said...

I saw the Namesake movie...well, it was good...but donno if I am gonna take a tip or two from it...hopefully I will:)

Beautiful Mind said...

Good to know one more Harry's fan..Hope you have heard about the Encylopedia..
Have not read "Namesake", lets see..

Alpine Path said...

Hi, this is the first time I'm visiting your blog. Great to know that you are a HP fan. And Namesake is a great book too. You might love 'Interpreter of Maladies' by Jhumpa Lahiri again. Have fun reading! :)

Rambler registries said...

@bharat: I havent really done any reading with the family visiting...and the whole roaming around u see...shall definitely take a leaf out of the book...who knows!! and turn into a new leaf..:P
@Naren(beautiful mind)...yeah sathya venki was the one who hooked me onto HP. yup read abut the encyclopedia..cant wait to get my hands on it.
@alpine path: I guess you hopped on from Srinath's blog..thanks for visiting. Shall read that next.