Wednesday, October 19, 2005

5 inventions that changed my life....

I read an article today on the HP website and someone had listed 5 inventions that changed her/his life...Well I thought may b i too would write about 5 that changed mine...

1.GOOGLE (though not an invention..it still on the top of my list...so now i get to write...one more invention jus in case this doesnt count....)of course tops the list...man wat cant u do with it? u cannot do without it...well this whole blog wud b impossible without it....Its got so much goin with it....theres blogspot...theres orkut..theres gmail...man they are multi-tasking...doin everything possible..the google talk...the google SMS is kewl...well everything abut google is jus kewl....


1 again...The camera...digital, film camera...It has changed my life...coz well am a picture freak...thought i dont post my pics online...i take pics almost everyday..ths like my new year resolution. The camera invented by well so many ppl claim for it...Aristotle too...aint that amazing...with many resolutions...The digicam is a new revolution...


2The ballpoint pen....dunno how i will live without it. u scribble a phone no. down somewhere...u jot down someones email address...u write a note for someone...u daydream in class and try to stay awake scribbling something at the back of ur notebook....a face mayb? or a poem...u write and rewrite love letters...I personally like the sound of the pen scratching the paper...thats y i usually write most of my poems or stories..literally write them...

3The safety pin...man what wud u do without it...saved me frmso many moments which would have turned embarrassing otherwise.The safety pin was the invention of Walter Hunt in 1849. Hunt was a mechanic from New York..Thanks dude!!

4 the CD player....i got one as a gift two years back..its a sony...and its awesome....well now we have graduated to ipods...video ipods...after goin thru flash mp3 players...well i have a card reader that doubles as an mp3 player...

5. The printing press...invented by john Guttenburg in 1450...without which i would have never been able to read the Harry Potter series, the enid blyton novels...Jeffrey Archer...my morning tea with the Hindu at home in chennai...its one amazing marvel of science....

thas it i guess will try to write abut 5 absolutely useless inventions in my next post.

No comments: