Monday, October 24, 2005

Will you be the one??

Just wrote this poem like two days back...drafted it...and well didnt redraft it ...was trying to write something jus like that since its been long that i wrote...and well this was the first time i completely wrote on MS word..no paper or stylus involved....


Will you be the one??

Will you be the one beside me

When I face my fears?

When am down and all blue

Will you be the one who wipes my tears?


Will you be the one holding my hand?

Leading my way, When am scared to walk

Will you be the one who really listens,

Without judging me, When I really want to talk?



When things are a mess,

Will you be the one hugging me tight?

Telling me, Dont you worry, it will be fine

Everything will be alright?



Will you be the one comforting me

When am in troubles deep?

Will you be the one who softly

Sings me to sleep?



Will you be the one who turns

All my frowns into smiles?

Will you be the one with me

When I am walking the whole mile?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a really a good one of all the poems i ve gone thru of urs
if u ever try making an music album
pl call me i ll rap it 4 u!!!!
really good one..
v vil b com bsbs n blues in one nite

Rambler registries said...

thnk you anonymous. don't know if i should take that as a compliment!