Friday, December 09, 2005

Well typos really cost you a lot!



Can you believe that a typo cost a japanese company close to $225 million?? read this to find out more. Now thats really crazy and when its costing you millions its really a grave,fatal error. That was the first news that I read today..so I thought I would share it with ya all...

This guy I dunno how he does it..but he fills bottles with impossible objects...chek this one out for example..how the hell was he able to fit in a pair of tennis shoes, a tennis ball, a dictionary and a deck of playing cards..inside this one gallon bottle...beats me! See if you can figure it out!!

It was snowing here yday...and it was really freezing..literally freezing outside..we are trying to build a snowman today..lets see how that goes..will post the pics of the snowman..if at all he is built. Watched a movie called "MILLIONS" it was a really good movie..I also watched Chicken Little, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Yours, Mine and Ours...
quick review on all these movies..

Millions: worth watching in theaters..i missed the movie, so i watched it on DVD. a cute story about a little boy who believes in angels and saints and God...I like the part where the brother covers up for all the truth the little one blabbers out...its really funny! also I like the part where he stuffs his neighbours mail box with pounds with santa claus...i wud give it a 9 on 10.

Harry Potter and The goblet of fire: i have read the book..and the movie is quite impressive...though JK rowling takes the cake. She is really one terrific author. the movie is really well taken. I opine that all the four movies have been really very well made.9 on 10.

Yours, Mine and Ours..reminds u of khatta meeta..or the brady bunch...the movie has its hilarious moments..the little kids are especially cute..but well u know the ending...no big surprise there...would rate it 6 on 10.

Chicken Little...man what can i say about this movie other than really well made...its outrite hilarious..the chicken little is really very cute..u must watch the movie...i wud rate a 9 on 10.

Also looking forward to OVER the Hedge...frm the makers of Shrek and Madagascar(now that was one funny movie..still remember jumping on my bed with my friends for the "I like to move it move it song")we were so hhooked onto the song...still sing it...but not as much..

No comments: