Friday, May 20, 2005

Hallelujah!!! Its....Friday...

Oh thank god its Friday!! Truly the weekend concept is just amazing and in the States especially you find this totally an outlet for your wild side. Its Freaky Friday I would say. Yet I would also make it filmi Friday...The campus wears a deserted look without the fraternities and the sororities partying..The strip is usually buzzing with activity during the term....now it looks lifeless...I enjoy my walks during the nights though...the gentle breeze blowing on my face..and Kishore songs..to add to the mood...I had already blogged about the weekend concept so i dont wanna talk abut it again..look into my archives and u will find it. I started working on my third novel again...after a 2 year break!! thas too much i know..but well.....what can i say?......I became lazy. Dont mind my spellings coz...after emailing and chattin all ths time..my lingo has totally become kewl and changed for the worst i guess...

I usually dont plan nething for the weekends...but something just pops up outta the blue..and i pack my bags and leave...its fun that way...spontaneous..and extempore....for the Joie De Vivre...
Did u know that Narain Karthikeyan is racing in F1 at the monaco Grand prix?? wow man!! am all cheering for him frm here...and i hope schumi wins this one...

ok now back to the blog content after all the rambling...movies to watch out for..parineeta..iam sure its gonna be hatke..coz its vidhu vinod chopra's...however it is am gonna watch it...paheli looks and sounds...good..songs frm nazar and silsilay..are musical melodies to the ears...yet i would drown myself listenin to ghazals frm jagjit singh...man that guy has a tailor made voice for ghazals.....dont u think so? I didnt know Lolo stars in Silsilay....may b the project was long due..and finally got released now....but am sure it wudnt b worth watching....songs frm the movie anniyan are also good...i dont follow the filmworld..so much..as i used to ..so dont go by wat i say...robots and hitch were two good english movies that i watched recently....iam still to watch the incredibles...planning to rent some movie tnite...and watch it over the weekend...those are my plans fr now...
cya all...soon...
i mite post during the weekends..but well i dunno..i mite not...u guys cud use a break!!!

No comments: