Thursday, May 26, 2005

Troubled Thursday!

So much has happened today..I have been up in my mood and then gone down...and finally down into the gutter....Whew! what a day it has been! I think there is no word in T to describe the day that I have been through...So the closest I cud find was Troubled..which suits the day i went thru.......Yday my blog ws too big..only after it was published and I went through it ...I realized that...but thas me...If I start writing I cant stop...someone is playing the drums...when am bloggin now..and its kinda...total percussion and the din is absolutely annoying....but cant help it..can i? still will write....
news about the few sports i closely follow....


Iam not much in the mood to really write today..but I will somehow try to fill in....
Narain karthikeyan raced for jordan at the monaco grand Prix...did u know that Danica Patrick is about to make history..at the forthcoming race in Indy...Some might be curious after seeing her red-hot photo shoots in magazines like FHM, but others might be hoping to catch a glimpse of the woman who could make history at the Indianapolis 500 this year as the first female winner of the 94-year-old race.Just a rookie this year, the 23-year-old Patrick has been among the fastest drivers since practice began for the May 29 race chek out this link to find out more. http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/3611110?GT1=6444 .
Schumi didnt win at the monaco grand prix...everything went wrong for him..the ferrari team is losing it...but u cant win all the time can you?
I still hope schumi makes it for the next one in his home turf....keeping my fingers crossed for that....
http://www.espnstar.com/formula1/formula1_newsdetail_1521444.html

With the Roland Garros comin up...Sania Mirza is due to play there..I hope she makes..it and eventually wins it...I always felt bad..when this clay court title eluded....Pete Sampras or Boris Becker..Am a die hard fan of these two players...Right now Davenport is the in the top position in the WTA rankings...and in the men's section R.Federer is ranked no.1. After Sampras,Becker...Steffi and Martina Navratilova....Even though the William's sisters dominated for a while..there has been no monopolization of the game...Its everyones field and everyone is outdoing the other all the time..and we get unpredictable results out of every Grand Slam happening. Agassi is still playing after goin thru so many rough patches..that is highly commendable..I especially admire his backdrop volleys...they were always so perfect.....Boom Boom Becker and Pistol Pete were great aces...igniting the whole court with their fiery aces...I too tried my hand at tennis..not a good player..but a very poor rookie...I jus love the game though...the Wimbledon..(i wanna go there and watch it..not play it..wat did u think?)


Cricket...the passion of India..even though..hockey is the national game...(many people dont even know that!)..The news is Sachin is out of action for 4 months with his tennis elbow injury...The little master hasnt been playing so much...as he has been plagued with injury over the last couple of seasons...Dravid is still holding fort....but whenever he hits a good knock..it is always eclipsed..by another player..who either makes his debut..or really plays well that day..all inspired..and walks away with the cake...if the team wins..its really fine..after coming here i havent been able to follow cricket as much as i wud luv to...Yet the guys still play cricket at 2 am in the parking lots...even ...when we go out camping...and they get cable connections..and DSL and find all possible sites..to follow the game..i appreciate their passion for the game...i wish i cud be more like them and follow the game....but i hear and read that India is not playing well and that breaks my heart! and when u see the rankings...the indians are hardly there in the top 10...wat happened to the nations pride???
Think,live...and enjoy life....
mathane...

2 comments:

Vivek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vivek said...

Troubled?!! and not in a mood to write?!!.. God knows how much you would write if you ARE in a mood to write