Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fall colors


of late i have been goin crazy shooting a lotta pics with my digicam. this is one of my best shots ever i think...am gonna shoot a lot more today..on campus. this was shot at Giant City State park on saturday. Come to think of it I have been goin to see Fall colors in beautiful places and last week when i was at Little Grand canyon my friend calls me up and i tell her am in the middle of the forest. and she goes askin me if am home or really in a forest..coz she says its the same difference...

This leaf makes me wanna post a poem but rite now am all tied up..so i dont have the time to think..will post it tomm. will post more pics of Giant City State park by this weekend..

2 comments:

Saravana said...

Sometime back noticed that I was not ablt to post comments on your blog, good that you've got it fixed ...

lucky you able to see beautiful places around the world ;)

Random Access said...

Sad I cant appreciate the color, but I can appreciate its beauty :)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!