Saturday, November 05, 2005

Naina!!!!


Just finished watching Naina. I read the movie reviews and it said that its a mix of "the eye" and "the sixth sense" and well i thought the movie would be some good. But i beg to differ, coz the movie thoroughly disappointed me. I really expected more from the movie. may b its my fault that i expected too much outta the movie. I can understand that Naina is able to see the future and see dead people, but how does she talk to people in coma? if someone could plz explain this to me, i would be obliged. The whole way the movie is made is so artificial. They try to give you scares. but honestly it makes me laugh.
Even if they were inspired frm the sixth sense, u can no way make a comparison between them. Sixth sense is in a totally different league.
i know i shud b fair and not compare the two movies, but well when u know its a ripoff...u naturally tend to. Urmila, yes has acted well. she stands out and rite now these kinda roles is hte only kinda roles she portrays. they have the BGM of the grudge playing....the movie is good till she decided to goto india. after that it becomes the total indian masala movie with the usual melodrama. for a minute i was wondering if that gal khemi, was able to foresee the earthquake in bhuj and they linked that to this...but no..the director and the storywriter thought otherwise!!

All in all I would give the movie 2 outta 5. Its not worth watching even once.but hey u may also beg to differ and nothing wrong with that. u can watch it like me, if u liked the review and then...well its upto u....

No comments: