Sunday, November 06, 2005

Feed fix...FINALLY!!!

Till yday i didnt know that something called feed...rss feed..existed...i didnt know what it meant...well thanks to one of my friend..i knew about its existence...jus a week back i found out about news readers...and well...so..i tried to get my own feed...at feedburner.com.. bcoz..my friend said my feed was not validated...when he cheked it online..and well i got into knowing wat feed burner is...and when i tried to activate my feed...it didnt work..it started well chiding me in all its computer techy stuff....and i have been tryin frm yday to fix it...and sought help frm the feedback of feedburner...and amazingly even though it was teh weekend..i gotta reply frm them...kudos guys at feedburner..and well the CEO of feedburner...Dick Costolo...replied to my query..i was pretty shocked...the CEO...replying...hmmm..thaas interesting...aint it?

did a lot of work republishing all my blogs..in regular format...when u try to get a feed..u will understand..dont use MS word...on ur blogs..if u wanna get an RSS feed...believe me..its not worth it to repub. all ur blogs..but I FINALLY DID IT!! I FINALLY GOT MY FEED...U CAN FIND IT IN THE SIDE BAR OF THIS BLOG..BELOW MY BLOG LINKS...!!

1 comment:

senthil natarajan said...

hmm.... i mailed a query for a s/w called simple dns plus on monday morning indian time and i got a reply by afternoon.... i called them and it was early morning for them (3:30 ).... the guy answered me everything. awesome work guys.