Thursday, May 03, 2007

sidewalk beauty


something nice on the sidewalk
Originally uploaded by digijinx.
I have recently plunged into experimenting Macro photography with my canon powershot A510. Though am handicapped with my equipment in the zoom area, it still brings up some pretty neat pix.(I think!!). I have been hauling myself on the ground(in some pretty bad places, coming home with sore wrists and knees) trying to take a lot of these pix. I also get these weird looks from people, but its so much fun clicking these pix. The other day when I was out clicking I was so busy focusing on this weed here and I could hear heavy breathing near me and well it was a doggie, thank god he didnt bite me. He too was curious as to what I was doing I guess!!

These days my focus is on the weeds. The teeny tiny ones, that totally go unnoticed and they are just abut the size of a nail or even half for that matter and it felt so good finally getting it right. The quest for learning Macro Photography still continues.
Some pix in the macro set on my flickr might be from the previous sets,(just trying to keep things organized u see)

4 comments:

Hussain said...

weeds/?????????

Rambler registries said...

@hussain:i know! I know! ppl gave me those looks too when I clicked those pix. But well it was worth it.learnt something new.

Anonymous said...

nice shot!!.. its like capturing somebody's deep thought when a small weed bedims the colossal tree structure... :-)

Rambler registries said...

@geeglu:wow! i didnt click it with all that in mind. I just wanted to click the weed with some nice lighting. Thanks though for the kind comments.