Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tulips Tulips everywhere



Originally uploaded by digijinx.
Though spring shows up late here than in the South, its definitely worth the wait. Had recently been to click Tulips.Here,there they were just about everywhere. This shot here is one of my personal favs. Yet again had to get down on my knees and hands to click these(sshh...Don't tell anyone, I think I personally enjoy doing that). When I went to the rose garden it was an overcast sky and it was toward the evening, and I was hoping all along that the sky would clear out. It was not such bad lighting still I was hoping to catch the light from the setting sun. When I reached the garden, I was mesmerized there they were...the Tulips in all possible colors shining bright and flowery. It was just so beautiful.
A couple of minutes later a wedding troop showed up. The bride,the groom, bridesmaids,the groomsmen. It was a picture perfect setting for the couple and they were clicked away. The white tulips were my subject of interest, they were quite low set and I was trying to get some macro shots here and there. The sun peeped out from the clouds and it was perfect lighting for some more pictures. I ended up spending a lot of time at the garden and got out of there only after it got dark. This is actually a Rose Garden blooming beautiful roses in late June, and I am gonna be there again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... seems like the cermony happened as per the planner...:-)
feel good description...

Rambler registries said...

@geeglu:Thanks. Do I know you??