Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pink show off


Pink show off
Originally uploaded by digijinx
Am rendered speechless every time I visit this rose garden in Hartford,CT.Be it off season or on season. Some fond and funny memories at this garden from last year as I strolled through . As I promised earlier, when I went for the tulip bed, I made sure I was there for the rose weekend. It was magical, I felt like I was in fairy tale land or something magical of that sorts. I went with the hope that I would get to see the roses entwined on the arches...of course my camera has not done enough justice to actually capture the whole magic, but still I tried. There is also a perennial garden and the traditional rose garden, I still have to visit and click those gardens to my fill.
I am really spellbound and the pictures speak for themselves. Feel free to peruse on the flickr.(click on the photo for more pix) or here is the set.

No comments: