Friday, June 01, 2007

rate my life quiz

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.8
Mind:
8.8
Body:
9.8
Spirit:
8.8
Friends/Family:
5.3
Love:
5
Finance:
8.7
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Your overall life score is very high, much higher than the average. If you wouldn't mind, please take a little time to explain how you manage to succeed so well at this aspect of your life. Your words may be read by someone else who scored very low. Take a moment to give them some useful advice. Your thoughts are very much appreciated. Well I didnt do all that, but was looking at the breakdown and i found that it rates my social life pretty low which obviously contradicts my lifestyle. But it sure was an interesting quiz to take.

Please feel free to just post your overall score in the comments when you take the test. and how you felt abut the quiz.

~RR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one... i found it the same.. it may be bcoz there ain't too many questions in tat survey to rate one's social life...

Rambler registries said...

@geeglu: Yes I agree with your analysis.