Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall colors on the Mohawk Trail,MA

Though I have lived around the area for quite a while, I have never visited or driven thru 2W...popularly known as the Mohawk Trail. It is a very scenic drive all along the deerfield river with some breathtaking views and gorgeous colors. There is also a beautiful hairpin turn and there is a summit point at this exact place with some amazing views. For miles and miles you can only see mountains with vibrant colors. I made a lot of stops along the way as I was heading up to Vermont, to take some shots. It was a glorious day to be out and I had my lunch by the river. Also stopped at the Bridge of flowers for some flower shots and for some icecream.

Here is the link to the whole set.

More posts coming about my fall trips.

No comments: