Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Maine...mania...magic yet again


On the way to Bingham, originally uploaded by digijinx.

I simply love to start off my fall with my visit to Maine. This year I thought I wouldn't be able to make it...but I did. Moosehead lake was as beautiful as ever and this time I tried to do the Bingham loop and it was yes very scenic, though I didnt drive through all of it. I was able to do the float plane ride and it was the best thing ever. I have never seen anything as beautiful as Maine and fall colors. Mother nature in her heights of glory...the colors so vibrant. You simply can't resist. I was going crazy clicking as usual. My usual drives to Kokadjo and my usual stops along the way to get my shots.

Click here for the entire set

Day 2 was spent in Acadia, which didnt have much of colors. The little town of Bar Harbor where I stayed was very very pretty. The walk to the waterfront and yes there were some beautiful flowers there and I yes went right out to click them.I had Falafel for lunch and it was quite yummy and made my way to the waterfront with ice cream in hand...it was chocolate cappucinno something. It was heavenly!
All through the trip I tortured my friends by stopping at odd places to click my shots and to get them to pose for me. I had an amazing time.
Looking forward to my next trip this fall and every fall.

No comments: