Monday, May 28, 2007

Funny,me and a milestone

Stumbled upon this one on digg and I have to admit..its funny. Its kind of like the picture perfect ad. What brains whoever conjured this one up must have had. It aptly justifies its cause. Man am just rambling, but I cant help. I started laughing out loud after seeing it.





































Thanks blogger freshhome for finding this one and putting it up on digg.

And...a note of thanks to all those who have been my buddies, regulars, accidental visitors,spammers etc., etc., who stumbled upon this blog. This is my 200th post (I realized that after I published the post and I had to come back to edit). I guess that explains the title abut the big deal. :)
Hoping to keep posting in the days to come.

~RR

3 comments:

Vik Rajagopalan said...

I was laughing my head off. Good one. So good when it comes to IKEA. How you doing these days?

Anonymous said...

Congo for ur double century!!! gr8 goin...
very funny ad.. have you seen the helmet commercial... it goes something like .. not everybody can have a replacement and they show Vinayak...

Rambler registries said...

@vik:am doing good..thanks for asking yup its funny since its IKEA and it makes perfect sense.

@geeglu:Thanks! nope i havent seen the helmet commercial. shall google for it.