Saturday, June 17, 2006

hmmm...What should I write about?

So many many, many ,many things. The Lake house review first. The movie is a bit slow and if you are watching it tired after a long week you are bound to fall asleep but the movie is well taken and its nice. The concept is all filmi. overall verdict watchable once. Mix of serendipity,sleepless in seattle,harry potter etc.,

Phir Hera pheri is not that funny i didnt like the first part much either and looks like there is gonna be more to come of this series.

Chupchupke is funny and I would rate it higher than hera pheri.

well they all are time pass movies.

I am Sam was nice. Sean Penn is just too good and you cant expect less from him either.

Fanaa...I guess I liked the movie enjoyed it more watching with my naughty,adorable little one.
Kajol is just mind blowingly beautiful songs are just amazing.many have already written about the movie so i refrain frm any revi

Listened to Kabhi alvida na kehna..songs sound ok.
In God we trust; all others must pay cash...thas my fortune for today!

all in all this became a movie bekaar review post.
weeks are busy weekends are even busier!

keep posting!

No comments: