Tuesday, June 20, 2006

rainbow


rainbow
Originally uploaded by digijinx.
I just walked out of my door in the evening and voila..there was this beautiful full arch rainbow right in front of me. The rainbow never ceases to amaze me.

Slowly as the rain ceased
When the sun was peeping out
spreading across the horizon
its vivid and vibrant hues
the rainbow adorned the blue sky
with all its colors so true

Here they say that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I did try to find the end but in vain!

6 comments:

senthil natarajan said...

nee camera oda dhaan velia varuvia? he ehee... nice snap though!

Rambler registries said...

@senthil: yes you are right, its like korangu kaila poomalai. thnx.

Anonymous said...

the one that forms over the niagara is really beautiful.
will send u the pic sometime.

-pv

Anonymous said...

U took that? Wow..

Rambler registries said...

@pv: yes..you keep saying that and have never sent me even a single picture. when you send one i will believe that.
@tamizhan: yes i did take that. thanks for the wow!

Anonymous said...

yes i know badri.. studied with him in SSN.. Sudharshan.. u mite know me as height weight???