Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tagged by PK...long long ago

Sorry PK, I missed out reading your blog for a while and just came across the tag.
So here goes. As all tags officially start...
Tagged by PK

I'm thinking about: cleaning my kitchen.
I said: I Love you, to my niece !
I wish: I had an SLR digital camera,specifically a canon EOS series....
I hear: Reba talking on TV
I wonder: what if there were more than 24 hrs in a day??
I regret: not having visited california till date!
I am: just a little bit weird
I dance(d): at a party a few weeks back, sometimes in my car listening to Don.
I sing: Main hoon Don everyday.
I cry: never in front of others.
I'm not always: lazy
I make with my hands: play dough dolls for my niece.
I write: my blog everyday.
I confuse: others...(atleast thats what some of my friends tell me when i talk to them)
I need: a long vacation


I would like to tag my fellow bloggers to write on this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks for tagging! I shall post when I get some time from my busy vacation:)