Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The unsaid part 18

Here it is... I am trying to keep it in flow with the story that's why some posts are long, some are short. so bear with me.
Also make sure you read the other parts to get a hang of the story.
Happy reading :)


The Unsaid part 18



Jenny could not believe she had such a wonderful time. She did not want to get involved, very soon but the way he treated her, was all-new. With Andy, it was never like that. They basically grew up together, so there was no boyfriend, girlfriend. They just used to hang out together.

“What an idiot I was to think, that it was true love. Thank you, Andy for realizing it and also for making me realize”, she thanked Andy as she was going up in the elevator.

She went into her apartment and apparently seemed to be in a very ecstatic mood. She was humming some song.

“Hey Jenny! You seem to be in a very good mood. I presume your date went well. So who’s the lucky guy?” Vicky enquired.

“He is my prince charming, Vicky. I never thought I’d be so happy, not even in my dreams.”

“Did he seem interested?”

“I think so, but I’m not sure. You know I was so much crowded with my thoughts, for a minute. Thank God! He’s not a mind reader.”

“What?”

“You know! The usual stuff you think about, when you go on your first date. Well you had a lot of stuff and time to think about, I had a horrible time at first.”

“Oh yes! I do go through all that, that’s really bad. So who is it?”

“It’s that guy I met at the party yesterday, Pete.”

“Peter Willard?” Vicky enquired. “Oh yes. He’s a friend of yours right?”

“No, I mean yes, but friends. We met at the New Years party.

"If you’re interested in him I’ll step out Vicky.”

“Nothing like that Jenny. I just had to tell you one thing though, he had a bet with his friends about taking you to dinner. Its not that I want to ruin your relationship with Pete. Just wanted to you to know”, and she turned in for the night.


to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rambler,
May I ask, do you write your online story off line first and work out each chapter first then write it up online or is it straight out of your head on to your blog.

Have you had anything published before?