Friday, October 13, 2006

Tagged...weirdly...

Tagged again by Sendhil, Now I have to writeabout six weird facts about me! If you ask my friends they would say "Its known for a fact that I myself am a weirdo! the whole complete self.Now outta that I gotta pick the top six..not that's difficult. But let me try.

  • The round off time: Whenever I start anything..whether its studying,cooking,cleaning any damn thing..i have to start at :30 past the hour or at the :00 hour. Dunno y always do that. its more of a weird obsession now!
  • Burnt Tongue:I like to eat something really spicy that kinda wants to make me drink water and then instead of drinking water I love to drink like hot milk and burn my tongue! dunno why but i love that taste!
  • Travel: I actually travel a lot..a real lot and put a lot of miles on my car. My friends tease mesaying am gonna set some kinda national driving record or something...and in the course of my travelI click a lotta pics and get clicked too. gonna miss my photographer though!
  • Hands cold: My hands tend to get really freezing cold if am in an air conditioned room or if its winter or for that matter any season.
  • Writing..call me crazy but I love to write..as in pen on paper..nothing like it. I even wrote this whole postdown before typing it in.
  • shot glasses: I have this weird habit of collecting shot glasses from cities that I visit...strangely and oddly enoughI dont drink.
  • No coffee for me: talking of drinking I don't drink coffee( i like the double chocolate chip frappucino in Starbucks butcant drink coffee coffee..i eat and like coffee bite too..) I dont drink tea either!
  • Indian food: am better off starving but can eat only Indian food outside. and being a vegetarian in this country i cant find a better solution to that!!
and yes I am a bathroom,car singer. I even sing in the temples i visit(inspired by one of my friends to do so), my shoe laces get untied too..thats the reason i dont wear them unless i play tennis.


I tag the following weirdos...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaamn!!!! Are all sagis this weird???!!!!:)...just kiddin!...no offense meant!

Rambler registries said...

@bharat: yep! i guess so..and am sure that includes you too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!...totally...with some additional God-given exclusive features!

Anonymous said...

of all!...most noteworthy...Hibernation/Standby in technicality!...laziness in worldly temrs!

Rambler registries said...

those are not weird facts...they are what that make a sagittarian a SAGITTARIAN! ;)