Monday, October 02, 2006

Yes I would still know

Read this part 1:
part 2:

With all the woe,
As the journey unfolds,
Where to go, yes I would know
It is not easy for me
To just let go

When I am in dire straits
I have learnt to stay calm
To gather my bearings
And bravely tame the raging storm

Life has taught me that
Victory does not pursue tears
I have learnt to stand up
And face my worst fears

When things go wrong
I don’t cower in shame
I have learnt to fight,
To get back in the game

On the crossroads of life
When I find myself alone
In me, I have learnt to believe
And undauntedly explore the unknown

I have learnt it the hard way
That it is not easy to let go
As the journey unfolds
Where to head, yes, I would know!

~Poet Pardesi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice! And the way things are supposed to be taken!...Life or time never stops!...so should we?...

Rambler registries said...

@bharat: No..but we just get stuck sometimes and are lost trying to find our way...eventually time helps us out of it.though time was the one who got us there in the first place!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately or fortunately, yeah it was me, had to prove that sun sometimes rises in the west too!..:)...

Yup, Time for good or bad is the only solution many a times!!!

Rambler registries said...

well put and the satire in ur write up was really good and how truly it reflects today's world!

Anonymous said...

Thru Deepti's blog!...I dont know her personally...just thru her writings n blogs!...I read ur poem Footprints long back...but was too lazy to leave a comment then...:D,; well, I have learnt that showing a token of appreciation for good writings is the least I could do for reading more:)

Anonymous said...

Partly yeah!...as long as I keep reading the good stuff that you guys come up with!...Well, I dont know abt the fun part, when I want to write somethin!..its not that I dont like it, but to put somethin up on the blog specially with ppl like u,deepti n couple others arnd, believe me I have to think a billion times;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I will...thanks!!:)

Hussain said...

Heyy very nice poem. Liked the way u split it into 3 distinct but linked parts. Nice shoice of words too

Rambler registries said...

@sane: thnx. wat else can i say? dude u havent posted in a long time!

Anonymous said...

To Rambler.*: Well, me neither!...I infact suck at it n hence this attempt!!