Thursday, October 12, 2006

The unsaid part 7

I already warned you and you are still here to read this story! well again God Help you!

Read part 6 and part 5...upto part1 and then get on to part 7. Now That's an order.


The unsaid part 7


“I know its tough on you. But on Sep 11th, I was lucky enough to get stuck in traffic on the way to my office. I never made it to my death. Well after the incident it struck me that I’ve been gifted with a new life and things started to become very clear. I realized I’ve been given a new life to live it in a new way. That’s why I could never gather enough mettle to talk to you or even face you. That’s why, I hope you got my letter. I am really ashamed and then I felt guilty for not telling you about this. I am glad I was able to. Now forget me, what we had was just infatuation. It was never love. You may think all this to be crap. But, that’s the way I feel. I care about you Jenny. But I don’t care in that special way. May be you’ll meet your soul mate soon and live a happy life. I’ll never bother you again. I am happy and I pray that you are also happy. Bye. I’ve changed my phone, my life, so never worry about me. Adios. Have a wonderful New Year”, and then there were messages from her producer and her mom and dad and some of her friends.


She was deaf and dumb for a while. She was just shocked. This was the worst year ever, even though only a few days have passed, she felt her life had ended.

There was Andy telling her that he did not love her, and this was for real, she sat on the couch and played the messages again & again and finally said to herself, “Ok Andy you don’t love me, You know what I don’t love you either, I’m gonna get out, meet people find my Mr. Right. You were the worst thing that ever happened to me and I’m not interested in carrying on bad memories along. It’s just not right and she broke down. She wanted to call Steve, but didn’t bother.

“Let him know it later, why spoil his New Year.” She then felt that she just had to get out of the apartment and take a walk and decided to go out . As she was coming down, she ran into Mr. Martin.

“Ask your boyfriends to stop banging on my door, lady. I don’t like being disturbed”, he yelled.

“I wasn’t even home Mr. Martin, I just got here from Florida. Anyway, what was his name again”, she asked.

“I don’t know. He was a tall, lean guy with flowers, purple orchids, I believe, in his hands. I can’t stop to chitchat with you. I have lots of other things to do”.

“Good night Mr. Martin”, she yelled back to him.

“The nerves that jerk has. Trying to be polite, my foot.” Jenny thought. “So, it was Andy. He’s turned into a nutcase. He’s the one with purple orchids.” She walked to the cafĂ© and ordered for her coffee. She then sat down and started thinking.

“May be, we weren’t meant to be. But why did he ask me to marry him? When he felt a hint that it was never love, why couldn’t we had a talk over it. Well I’m glad he did not embarrass me in front of every one, at the church. May be, Steve’s right, I must move on”.

She decided to place an ad for a roommate. She was fed up being alone. She wished she had known about Andy’s intentions earlier, she wouldn’t have had to go through so much now. She decided to mail him, perhaps later (even though she did not have his address). She was happy, that it did not affect her career. People thought he was dead and she wanted him dead anyway. She decided to have her dinner.


To be continued...
next the unsaid part 8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finish it up soon, or email the rest quickly!

Rambler registries said...

@battery: well...you gotta wait...you were the one who said i need to start posting my stories. so there are still a good more no. of parts to go!